Monday 23 June 2014

Tuscany hills holiday weekend

Our friends invited us to their amazing beautiful wedding in the hills of Tuscany. We took advantage of the invite and added a few more days and made it a small child free long holiday weekend.
My wardrobe was split between my sparkly party clothes and high heels and comfortable relaxing holiday pieces.
I made a small selection of the relaxing pieces that I loved the most...

 
Starting from the left, lime green coloured kaftan from Scoop, silver grey bathing suit from danish designer Camilla Staerk both bought when I lived in NYC.
Next from the top is my IPad cover and next to that my makeup bag both from Vanessa Bruno. My new silver braided sandals from Liberty and to the right my grey fold up Mulberry clutch. Last in the bottom right corner is a loose fitted jersey dress from Tu..
Overall this gave me a perfect day by the pool and a dinner out eating amazing Italian food.

Just to top of this post this is where we stayed...

View from the hotel


View from the pool of the hotel and wedding venue

By the pool...couldn't have done it with out my paraben free Avene sun lotion, Chloe sun glasses and a fashion magazine...

When was the last time you spend a day by the pool?

Hopefully it will not be years for any of us...

Enjoy,

Pernille




No comments:

Post a Comment