Thursday 2 August 2012

Isabel Marant `Etoile jumpsuit

Meeting Mr. Fifty Shades of Grey

It's amazing how much attention the book "Fifty Shades of Grey" is getting from the world. I do have to say that it's inspiring in many ways!
Really it's about just letting go and follow your heart!
I love stories like these, and so I decided, what I would wear, if I was to interview Mr. Christian Grey!

I find jumpsuits very sexy, because they give away a bit of imagination, as too what your body really looks like. My new amazing jumpsuit from Isabel Marant `Etoile is just perfect. I got it on final sale at Liberty!



I would wear my treasured hand made Fringe bag from Lost Art by Jordan Betten and heels from Mulberry that wrap around the ankle!



I can't forget jewellery, make up and my note book!


Definitely need red nails on both hands and feet and sexy dark lipstick from Tom Ford!


What would you wear, if you were to meet Mr. Grey? Mr. Grey get ready!


Enjoy,

Pernille

No comments:

Post a Comment