Thursday 21 June 2012

Liberty store

Liberty is by far my favourite store in London, I can spend hours there...


One thing I was really happy about, when I moved to London, was that I would be close to Liberty.
I have known the store, since I was very young, because my family always mentioned it and kept showing me items from their endless shopping! The purple coloured Liberty shopping bags are very recognizable, see my picture below of my latest Liberty shopping bag, sorry I can't share what is in it!
I visited the store for the first time, when I was about 14, when my aunt invited me to London. I fell in love right away, what a treasure with arts, crafts and design. The building and the inside design is full of history, and it makes you feel, like you have stepped into something special, forgetting the busy London streets outside!


Store view from Regent Street, this street is one of London's most busiest streets, look out for the left side traffic and tourists!


Side entrance with the beautiful flower shop!


Small picture of the flower shop!



Liberty's history is fascinating and the new managing Director, Ed Burstell, who previously worked in my favourite NYC store Bergdorf Goodman, is doing a great job. He is really bringing out the best of the Liberty brand and store. Finally now again Liberty is becoming a destination store for London visitors and shoppers. Hurray!


They also now have pop up shops, the current one is in Westfield in Stratford for the Olympics.

The Royal colour Purple Liberty shopping bag and my loyalty card!

A good tip for new Liberty shoppers, is to get a Liberty loyalty card and collect points and get further discounts! Also sign up for the Liberty blog and email news letters. I just got an email a few days ago, that they have started their summer sale with 60% off!!! Liberty here I come...

Just promise me, that you visit Liberty, when you are in London. I can assure you, that it is worth it! Happy shopping!


Enjoy,


Pernille

No comments:

Post a Comment