Friday 4 July 2014

Isabel Marant sweatshirt


I had a Sunday on my own and did a feel good shopping trip in Wimbledon village. I ended up in Matches and found the sweatshirt I have been looking for, since last year.





I wanted a soft inside and a great fit and this one is perfect. I will wear it with a skirt or jeans and for an evening out I will wear it with my Navy colour satin pyjama trousers from Lanvin and some nice high heel sandals.
Fujiyama is Japanese and one of my favourite countries.
Perfect outfit for a Danish summer night out with family and friends in one of the many new outdoor bars in Copenhagen. I heard "din nye ven" is a nice new hotspot bar for a drink Friday night.

I can't wait to go to DK in August to hang out with friends and family.

What is your summer bar outfit?

Enjoy,

Pernille

No comments:

Post a Comment