Saturday 12 April 2014

Balenciaga leather bracelet

Balenciaga is a dream couture house and one of my favourite. One of their classic recognisable design is the stud bracelet. The fashion house started using the stud on their leather goods years ago and it's now even on headbands, wallets, bracelets (like mine) and shoes. Thank you Banleciaga I'm a big fan...




I got my bracelet over a year ago during a Paris trip, and I must admit, I haven't worn it much having a toddler. To me this bracelet is to much a statement for the playground!

I prefer to wear this out for business and look a bit too cool for school...

A Balenciaga bracelet gives a woman attitude and a bit of rock and roll look. What a brilliant design detail, priceless...(for the design house)

Attitude can be cool and feminine, go get yours...

Enjoy,

Pernille

No comments:

Post a Comment