Tuesday 15 April 2014

Chloe dress look a like passed down by my mum

Today I'm wearing my mums dress from her incredible 80's wardrobe. When I go home to visit my parents, I try to sneak one or two things from my mum's closet into my bag. She has great taste and how amazing, that I can wear it now.



My last mummy scoop was this beige colour raw silk shirt dress, which got me many comments at work today. Some actually thought it looked like a Chloe dress from a few seasons ago. Plain and timeless...

I wanted to wear heels at work, so I changed from black flats to my classic L.K.Bennett sand colour suede pumps, once I got to the office. I actually felt super smart and comfortable in this outfit... ready to concquer the world adding my black Mulberry leather biker jacket and Vanessa Bruno sequin canvas bag..


Mums are priceless, have you looked in your mum's closet lately?

I love mine and greatful for her and her effortless taste in fashion.

Love you mum,

Pernille

No comments:

Post a Comment