Wednesday 15 August 2012

Selfridges Roof Terrace

Daylesford Organic on the roof top of Selfridges...

My sister mentioned the roof top terrace cafe at Selfridges, when she visited a few weeks ago, but we didn't have the time to go. Last week the weather was just amazing, and I arranged to meet a great friend there for lunch.
It wasn't easy to find the express lift to the top, but a few signs in the perfume department and a friendly sales person got me there! Once the lift opened up, and we walked through the funny decorated hall way, it was to look like a golf course, we headed out to the roof terrace, and I found out, that it was all my favourite Organic brand Daylesford Organic that hosts the cafe! Now the experience was ten times better! Here are a few pictures to share...


In store signs for the express lift up, located in the perfume department

 The Dayleford Cafe on the roof, so cosy



 Salads that are growing on the roof terrace! This is what sustainable is about!



Picture I took with Instagram! Follow me, peille...


Finally lunch, British Cheese Board, yummy...

The roof top terrace doesn't start the express lift before 12.30 on the dot, so people queue up to go for lunch! It's small and cosy there, so don't get there too late, if you want to eat an early lunch! Do your shopping early before or after! It also gets hot up there, so wear sun lotion and sun glasses!

This place is on my top ten of the best London places to enjoy a great healthy meal, don't miss it...


Enjoy,

Pernille

No comments:

Post a Comment