Monday 6 August 2012

More people behind the brands no. 8

Meet the lovely and charming Charlotte Petersen...



She is awesome, and she is my sister!!!! Older even though people think, I'm the older one!!! She works hard and lives with her beautiful daughter Inger Rosa in the most idyllic part of Copenhagen, how much more could you wish for! I think she is beyond and more, and I'm proud of her...this is what Charlotte, or CP as we call her, said:




1. Where do you work?
- GripGrab, Denmark


2. What do you do?
- Sales support and customer service


3. What do you love to wear?
- My pretty Ballerinas in Black suede and my new Leopard print Mulberry hand bag


4. What is your favourite shop?
- Liberty in London, Astas children wear in Copenhagen


5. What is your best travel memory?
- Summer house in Overby Lyng north of Copenhagen


6. What is you favourite colour?
- Coral, Black and Dusty Rose


7. What would you like to be remembered for?
- My good mood and having my daughter Inger Rosa


8. What is your favourite drink and food?
- Faxe Kondi (danish soda) and pork roast with potatoes and gravy


9. Where is your next travel destination?
- London


10. Will you always work in retail?
- Yes, it's great fun to assist customers and work in small team that is just men


11. What is your favourite style?
- Danish urban and bohemian



CP you are fantastic, and we love you and your smile...


Enjoy,


Pernille

No comments:

Post a Comment