Monday 13 August 2012

People behind the brands no. 9

Meet the charming and loving Mr. Flemming Petersen, my dad!

My dad is obviously the best dad in the world, and he is the best role model one could ever have. Worked hard and never gave up! I love you dad...

Flemming Petersen

Flemming topped his work career as the Power Station Super Intendant and worked very hard and long hours to get there! He gave up a professional football career for my mum, sister and me, but he is still our hero...this is what my dad said:

1. Where do you work?
- I'm retired

2. What do you ?
- Keeping our house, garden and summer house. Look after my grand daughter Inger Rosa

3. What do you love to wear?
- Comfortable clothes like Lee jeans, T shirts and Adidas trainers

4. What is your favourite shop?
- Phillipson wine shop and Silvan (Danish Home base!)

5. What is your best travel memory?
- Family trips to La Santa Sport, New York and Greenland

6. What is you favourite colour?
- Blue

7. What would you like to be remembered for?
- Being honest, loyal and a kind person

8. What is your favourite drink and food?
- Red wine from Bordeaux, Pauillac, Batailley and Beef tornado

9. Where is your next travel destination?
- Summer house

10. What would you be instead of a pensioner?
- Power Station Super Intendant again...

11. What is your favourite style?
- Danish Design furniture and a XK Coupe Jaguar, also good football attacking style from my favourite teams Lyngby and Manchester

I wish you all the best dad, thanks for being who you are...



Enjoy,


Pernille

1 comment:

  1. Flemming is one of my best friends :-)
    John Aa.

    ReplyDelete