Saturday 4 August 2012

Stella McCartney Lingerie

Weekend with Mr. Fifty Shades...

I finished the first book in the trilogy, and the second one Fifty Shades Darker has more suspense and action which is great.

I almost got a bit bored with the romance...saying that I couldn't help myself sharing my 7 Day Knicker box set from Stella McCartney. This is all I would need for a weekend with Mr. Grey! 
The set is actually really adorable and fits nicely on my dresser. They are also very comfortable, and I wish I could afford the White and the Soft Pink colour way as well. Maybe one day my husband will spoil me more...

My picture is a bit of fun and I couldn't resist adding in the Blackberry which is one of Mr. Greys way of dominating the main character Ana.

Have a great weekend, if you don't have any plans, then go get the Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy books! They are fun...


Enjoy,

Pernille

No comments:

Post a Comment