Friday 10 August 2012

My London 2012 Olympics

It's so exiting and almost over...

All the hundred of thousands of people that enters an event each day, it's amazing, and London is doing a great job!

I can't help sharing my pictures of the two events, that I have seen at the London 2012 Olympics. This is my first Olympic and the atmosphere is incredible. I didn't expect it to be this emotional, I absolutely love it! Using Instagram makes the whole experience, so much more fun! Here is a few pictures from my account, peille...

Husband and Dad on the way to Wembley!


Women's Football game England/Brazil, England won!

 Mum and Dad, still young!


 
Olympic Park Stadium by night

 
Women's Handball Denmark/France, France won!

Water Polo Arena by night!

The Orbit and Olympic Stadium by night!

Earls Court for Volley Ball

 Brazil and Japan Women's Volley Ball semi Final, Brazil won!




I'm so happy to have been part of the 2012 London Olympics, also thanks to our family from Copenhagen and New York, Diana and Raymond that spoiled us with tickets!

Please also follow me on Instagram, peille


Enjoy,

Pernille


No comments:

Post a Comment