Sunday 29 July 2012

People behind the brands no. 7

Alice is here, to share her amazing hard working talent...


Alice Tibble Women's Wear Designer


I worked with Alice for a short time, and I miss her dearly. She is a pleasure to work with, and she works really hard and long hours to show her overlooked talent!
She also lived and worked in New York for luxury designers such as Catherine Malandrino and Calvin Klein.


Alice knows, what she wants, when she designs and this is key, and why I adore her!


We had dinner at Polpo in Soho and caught up. This is what Alice said:




1. Where do you work?
- Reiss
 
 2. What do you do?
- Women's wear design


3. What do you love to wear?
- Depends on the day- I generally just love that I have a choice


 4. What is your favourite shop?
- Acne Town House


 5. What is your best travel memory?
- Oh- I have the worst memory- I love travelling, so they are all the best really! 
Maybe the first time I went to New York, as it ended up changing my life

 
 6. What is you favourite colour?
  - This changes- I like more combinations of colours. At the moment I really like washed out or sun bleached shades!
 
 7. What would you like to be remember ed for?
- Being a good person! Whatever that means!

8. What is your favourite drink and food?
- Aperol spritz for a drink and any pasta

9. Where is your next travel destination?
- Tuscany


10. Will you always work in fashion?
- Yes


11. What is your favourite style?
- Relaxed?!!!


Thank you Alice, you are great and can't wait to follow your new designs...




Enjoy,


Pernille

No comments:

Post a Comment