Friday 29 June 2012

Have a Friday laugh

Start your weekend with a good laugh...

It's Friday and some of you might feel happy that it's the weekend, others might be stressed, that the week is gone and more work is still sitting on their desk! Well take a moment and feel better...

Often when I'm stressed or feeling the blues, I try and watch some comedy. My husband and I love comedy, and our first date in NYC was in a comedy club over 10 years ago!

Living in London is great for comedy, even though we don't go out as much as we want, we relax at home and watch the comedy tv channel called Comedy Central UK or US, and this has introduced us to many new Irish and British comedians. I'm a big fan of Lee Evans, his stories and body language gives you stomach cramps, especially the stories about footballers and the airport going on holiday with his wife!

My favourite at the moment is Jason Byrne, I watched him again this morning, and I decided I had to post it. It's a story from his Irish childhood about himself and his unfortunate "special eye". If you are too busy to watch it in your lunch break, then watch it on your way home on the bus or train with headphones. I can't advise anyone to watch this with a full bladder or in a "quiet zone" area...



Good luck and would love to hear your comments...


Enjoy,

Pernille

No comments:

Post a Comment