Tuesday 26 June 2012

Summer music favourites

Get ready for the beach with music...

I always have a few favourite songs, that I choose for each summer, this way the songs will always remind me of a specific time in my life.

This summer I have chosen a few songs, and I think you would love them too. Of course some of them have a Danish connection:

1. Anine Bing, she has got it all! I started reading her blog even though it's in Swedish, (she was born in Denmark but moved to Sweden with her parents), and I then found out about her music! Check out her blog and fashion brand! This song "Everybody Else", just fits a relaxing hot summer day on the beach! I downloaded the album from Itunes. Her band is called Kill Your Darlings, check them out. I do hope they release something new soon...




2. Carly Rae Jepsen, Canadian singer and song writer with Danish last name! She is Canadian though, but I heard her on the radio in Denmark in May, so had to down load the song. Her song "Call me maybe" has a great beat and will get you in a good mood any time of the day! A real summer hit and funny video...You can also check out the special performance she did with Jimmy Fallon and the Roots.



3. David Guatta, French music producer/DJ and Ibiza club owner. My husband and I saw him live, when we were in the audience filming a Graham Norton show in April 2012. Not only is his music cool, he also has a fantastic light show, that takes the music to another level, the man has skills... We are in the audience in the video below in the 2nd row in the middle, (sorry it's hard to spot us), but it was so much fun being there!




Music connects people!


Enjoy,

Pernille

No comments:

Post a Comment