Wednesday 27 June 2012

Outfits from the summer sale

The summer sale is here...




Another good shopping place in London is the department store called Selfridges and co.



The store front from Oxford Street with the UK flag, getting ready for the Olympics!


Store sign, very solid!...


The Denim department is a bit special in Selfridges because the are one of the few worldwide, that offers their customers a full body scan to match the perfect pair of jeans!


 I got my favourite jeans from Current/Elliot on final sale from £215 for £30!!! The style is called the Stiletto and this is their story: They are a true eighties skinny fit that hugs every curve. Cropped at the ankle to show off your favourite shoes! This is what the label actually says inside the jeans! It's fun and different to do this...


This is the inside label above with the Stiletto story, very cute...




My Jeans are Pink Rose colour way, very girly and cool. I instantly got home and found some of my recently bought tops and shoes to wear with them. Paris here we come, getting ready for my July family trip!



Suggestions for my jeans:



Day time out fits
  1. White V-neck T shirt from Noir
  2. White Organic basic Tank from Flying A if the weather is very hot
  3. White Gap V-neck long sleeve T shirt, if the weather is cold from the summer sale £ 6.99
  4. Jewellery would be my Gold "Love" necklace from Rabens Atelier, wedding rings from Michael Stroem and Jane Konig,  and Gold loop earings from Arena
  5. Day shoes from Gap are flat sandals from the summer sale £ 19.99



Evening out fit

  1. Ivory Silk shirt from Zara
  2. Evening shoes are small heel sandals from Mulberry
  3. Jewellery would be my Gold "Love" necklace from Rabens Atelier, wedding rings from Michael Stroem and Jane Konig, and my earings would be my small white diamonds from New York




I highly recommend the magazine department in Selfridges, it has a big selection of foreign magazines even Danish ones like Stella and Swedish Acne!







Their food hall is also excellent offering different food such as Daylesford organic Food, which is a great business success and worth a visit in their shops or their farm in Gloucestershire!


Don't forget the sale is still on! Happy shopping





Enjoy,




Pernille





No comments:

Post a Comment