Saturday 30 June 2012

New video of my summer music

New version of my summer song

Check out the newest video of one of my summer songs "Call me maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen. She is obviously a hit for a lot of  different advertising, i.e. brands who uses young hot guys travelling all over the world wearing only jeans.

I'm not sure, if I'm a fan of this type of video, but I like the song, so it's not too bad to have a few guys sing along I guess...This video has only been posted for a few days on you tube and it has been seen by 6 million people, where about 42.000 people likes the video and about 2000 people actually dislike it. This proofs the power of social networking! But does it work?



This is for the ladies, is this type of advertising good or too much?


Enjoy,

Pernille

2 comments:

  1. Big fan of this site!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, I'm really happy for this comment and your support! It's all for you and happy to have found a fan!

      Delete