Friday 15 June 2012

Noma in London

World's best food is coming...

The worlds best restaurant will summer camp at Claridges from end July to early August 2012!


Chef Rene Redzepi

Don't get too exited tickets are already sold out! But it's great, who ever has a ticket is a lucky person.  

Claridges is a very different setting from the one in Copenhagen by the water, but I'm sure it will not influence the food! I love Claridges it's so English Heritage and it's also Mulberry's favourite location for their fashion shows!

Claridges hall in London!

Noma in Copenhagen will be closed in this period July 28th - August 6th, while it will have a small face lift (B.T. article, May). Double check with the restaurant anyway it's not listed on their website!

Their location in Copenhagen is in a great area called Christianshavn, this is home to my sister and niece. It's so charming only pictures can describe it!

The Noma restaurant is located in a historic building and inside it's full of textures bringing you a bit of history and creates a great atmosphere! The view across the water is the also famous area called Nyhavn.
Noma is located at the end on the ground and first floor

 I confess, that I have still not eaten at Noma, mainly because my family refuse to eat live ants! I have walked to the restaurant and looked through the big windows. It does look amazing and would be a great experience I'm sure, still waiting for my husband to book a table...

Also check out their book, NOMA. You can get the best deal on Amazon UK for 23.00 GBP!


Send me a comment if you have been to Noma in Copenhagen, I would love to hear more.


Bon Apetit,

Pernille



No comments:

Post a Comment