Thursday 19 July 2012

James Rhodes my new hero

I almost have a crush on him!


I have always been a fan of classical music but never imagined to meet anyone like him! What a talent. His life story is also proof, that we all walk around with secret dreams of doing something special in our lives, and that it's never too late to follow your dreams! 




James Rhodes have really taken classical music to a new and different level and for 10 years he walked around thinking his musical talent wasn't good enough!!!

I love his story telling about the composers before he starts playing, or should I say gossip. He really knows the juicy stuff about all these geniuses. Watching James play the piano not only shows his enormous talent, but he also brings the stiff attitude of classical music down a notch, and because of his style, he is a classical rock star showing us his tattoos.


BBC interview with James


I think, he is adorable and fascinating, and I do hope to go and see him in concert one day.

One performance that I love to watch again and again is James playing Felix Blumenfeld's "Etude for left hand no. 36". I still can't believe the sound in my ears knowing it's played with only one hand!




Success is your own creation!


Enjoy,

Pernille

No comments:

Post a Comment