Thursday 5 July 2012

Vintage Summer outfits

My best vintage dresses...


I have always collected vintage clothing, since I grew up in Copenhagen. I also have collected a lot of classic and iconic clothing, that would be considered vintage now! I have selected the best 4 dresses from my closet. I would wear these outfits for any occasion. I'm still waiting for my summer party invite!!!

1. Chocolate Brown White dotted dress from Milan at the Milano Unica fair. It's a shift dress with a pleated skirt, so decided to wear it with my Lavin gross grain belt to show my waist a bit more.




The complete outfit would be:






A. Lavin gross grain belt from Browns in London
B. Marc Jacobs summer sandals bought in New York years ago, so they must be vintage by now!
C. Mulberry clutch
D. Organic Pharmacy nail polish colour Merlot Shimmer


2. Karl Lagerfeld summer dress, bought on the New York Soho young designer market in 2006! It was a show piece from a show, and I was lucky to get it for a good deal! It makes you feel like, you are in Paris, perhaps I should bring it in July when I go????




The complete outfit would be:





A. Mulberry Sandals from SS10, I got them on the press sale above the old shop in Bond Street before they moved!
B. Mulberry clutch
C. Organic Pharmacy nail polish colour Merlot Shimmer

3. New York 1930's sequins dress from the 27th street flea market


The complete outfit would be:




The Organic Pharmacy nail polish is suppose to be with out harmful chemicals. Their salons also do pedicures and manicures with a delicious massage. My sis and I spoiled ourselves to have the manicure a few years ago and it was fantastic!



A. Chloe Sandals from SS11, I got them in Notting Hill for a wedding 2 years ago, but I still love them!
B. Mulberry clutch
C. Organic Pharmacy nail polish colour Merlot Shimmer

4. Diane Von Furstenberg snakeskin printed dress from Bergdorf Goodman. I got this years ago!


The complete outfit would be:




A. Jonathan Kelsey shoes, I got them, when he designed for Mulberry in 2009, classic heals!
B. Mulberry clutch
C. Organic Pharmacy nail polish colour Merlot Shimmer

In London I always check out Portobello Market and any antique shops for vintage clothing. I also like Rellik but have never bought anything there, yet...!



Last picture, just sharing my shoes when I got them all out for my photo shoot!



Vintage is forever!


Enjoy,

Pernille


No comments:

Post a Comment